- 1 package seitan mignon
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 1/2 courgette (in Brunoise)
- 8 tablespoons mashed potatoes
- 150g soft goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- A few drops of truffle oil
Vegetarian tower with seitan slices
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Slice the seitan into strips and fry until golden brown. Add the spring onions towards the end. Fry the diced courgette until crisp.
- Mix the mashed potato together with the goats’ cheese. Season well with salt and pepper and mix in a few drops of truffle oil.
- Build a tower by layering the seitan strips, mashed potato, courgette, mashed potato and seitan strips, and top off with spring onion.
- A stainless steel ring works well for this.
- Scatter the remaining courgette around the tower and serve immediately. Drizzle with a little more truffle oil.