- 1 glass jar Abinda hazelnut pate
- Julienned vegetables (pepper-onion-leek-celery-potato)
- Handful of peas
- 4 eggs
- Julienne various vegetables (pepper, onion, leek, celery, potato). Fry this for 10 minutes in a little oil in the pan, along with a handful of peas.
- Mix a jar of hazelnut pate into this. Take a cupcake form and fill it almost to the top with this mixture. No additional spices need be added.
- Break 4 eggs and mix. Pour over the vegetables.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.