- 1 Abinda Spinach and Goats’ Cheese Burger
- 20 g dried shitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsps peanut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 4 tbsps strong tamari
- 400 g wild spinach
- 2 tbsps toasted sesame seed oil
Spinach-goat cheese with a salad of wild spinach with shiitake
- Soak the shitake mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes and leave to drain.
- Heat the wok and fry the ginger and garlic. Add the shitake mushrooms.
- Stir the tamari through and gradually add the spinach.
- Fry lightly until the spinach wilts. Season with salt, pepper and toasted sesame seed oil.
- Place the burgers under the grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning regularly.
- Serve everything together.