- 1 piece of finely sliced Seitan Mignon
- 1 small onion
- Olive oil
- 150 g mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
Seitan mushroom pasty
- Makes 2 mushroom pasties:
- Finely chop a small onion and a clove of garlic and fry with the finely sliced seitan in a little olive oil. Also fry 150 g mushrooms (sliced).
- Season to taste with rosemary, salt and pepper. Cut two 20 x 20 cm squares from the pastry. These will be folded over to make a triangle.
- Fill the pasty with the mixture and seal with a fork (push down hard!). Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 210°C.
- Delicious with a tomato and vegetable sauce (for example: tomato sauce made with aubergine, onion, garlic, Herbes de Provence and a few olives).