- 200 g whole-wheat lasagne
- 1 packet of Abinda Seitan
- 4 carrots
- 2 leeks
- 4 skinned tomatoes
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 50 g grated cheese (of your choice)
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tsps of Herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Milk and cream for the sauce
Vegetable lasagna with seitan
- Bring the water to the boil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook the lasagne as directed on the packet.
- Wash the leek and carrots. Finely slice the vegetables and cut the seitan into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion and pressed garlic. Add the seitan and lightly fry. Season with pepper and add the carrots and leek with a little water and a bay leaf.
- Leave to cook and add the tomatoes and herbs.
- Drain the vegetables and retain the cooking water.
- Add a little olive oil to the bottom of the oven dish to prevent the pasta from sticking. Begin by placing a layer of lasagne in the dish followed by a layer of vegetable and seitan, and then alternate the layers to build the dish.
- Make a bechamel sauce, using the water drained from the vegetables and the milk. Add cream and season the sauce. Pour the sauce over the lasagne and top with the grated cheese.
- Cook the lasagne for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.