- 1 package of Abinda seitan mignon
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Ginger or curry
- Sunflower or olive oil
Stuffed tomatoes with seitan mignon
- Cut the seitan mignon into small pieces and fry in a little oil.
- Mix it with the cooked rice.
- Add a pinch of ginger or curry and a chopped onion.
- Season with parsley, tamari, paprika and nutmeg.
- Fill the tomatoes with this mixture.
- Put them in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with a little sunflower or olive oil.
- Place the dish 40 minutes covered in a preheated oven.