Halve the peppers. Remove the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and place in an oven preheated to 175°C for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the chickpeas and dry briefly on a piece of clean kitchen towel. Remove any loose skins. Place in a bowl with a good slug of olive oil, salt, 1 tablespoon of almond flour (optional for extra crunch), paprika, cumin, curry powder and ground coriander. Mix well and place in the oven with the peppers.
- Mix the stock in hot water and pour over the couscous. Allow the couscous to swell.
- Mix the hazelnut paté with the couscous and 3 finely chopped chives.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and stuff with the couscous mix. Return to the oven for a further 10 mins.
- Serve with the chickpeas and parsley.