- 1 slice of Abinda seitan mignon
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 panini or ciabatta
- A handful of rocket
- A few slices of tomato
- Heat the oil and cook the onions with the mustard seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the roll in half and heat it briefly on the grill.
- Spread the bottom half with mustard and top with rocket.
- Fry the seitan mignon until it has a nice crispy crust.
- Spread the rocket, the slices of tomato and the seitan mignon on the roll.
- Spread the fried onions on it.