- 200 g sprouts
- 200 g pumpkin
- 1 packet of Abinda Seitan
- 1 onion
- 2 cl olive oil
- Pepper and nutmeg
Pumpkin with Brussels sprouts and seitan
- Wash and cut the pumpkin into small pieces (skin on).
- Wash and halve the sprouts.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat half of the olive oil in the wok and fry the onion. Stir in the sprouts and cook gently in the wok. Add sufficient water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place a lid on the wok and leave the sprouts to cook on a low heat.
- After 5 minutes add the pumpkin. Replace the lid and allow to cook further.
- Season with nutmeg and pepper.
- In the meantime, cut the seitan into thin strips.
- Heat the rest of the olive oil and fry the seitan strips until crisp.
- Stir the seitan through the cooked vegetables and leave to cook a little longer on a low heat.