- Pasta sauce:
- 2 jars of Abinda Champignons à la Grecque
- 3 tbsps soya cream
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 100 g pine nuts
- Pasta (whole-wheat) to serve 4
- 1 punnet of mushrooms
- 200 g frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Pasta with peas and champignons à la grecque
- Mix the pasta sauce ingredients in a food processor.
- Cook the pasta.
- Fry the halved mushrooms in olive oil until golden brown, with pepper and salt.
- Add the peas and fry a little longer. Add a handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- Mix the pasta sauce through the pasta and serve in a deep dish.