- 1 packet of Abinda seitan
- Boiled rice
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Ginger or curry powder
- Sunflower or olive oil
- Cut the seitan into small pieces and fry in a little oil. Mix the pieces through the boiled rice.
- Add a pinch of ginger or curry powder and finely chopped onion.
- Season with parsley, tamari, paprika and salt.
- Stuff the tomatoes with this mixture.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a casserole dish and drizzle with a little sunflower or olive oil.
- Place the covered dish in a hot oven for 40 minutes.